Godox DE300II 300W Photography Studio Flash GN58 Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System Flash for Photography Studio
For choosing DE300II series studio flash GN58 Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System Flash. It is a durable and good quality strobe with complete functions to help photographers create desired lighting effects. The product is suited for the wedding, portrait, and product photography.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system
- Precise output displayed on LCD panel, 50 steps
- from 1/32 to 1/1 (or 5.0-10.0) in, 1 increments, High-qualified modelling lamp
- 150W output and 5% to 100% manual light adjustment, Outstanding output stability
- A tolerance of ≤ 2% under the same output
- Anti-preflash function
- Enabling synchronization with cameras having a one-preflash firing system
- Adjusted parameters intelligently remembered after 3s and automatically recovered after a restart
- Wireless control of the flash power ratio
- The on-and-off of modelling lamp and buzzer
- As well as flash triggering with Godox Xpro, X1, XT32 or FT-16 flash trigger
- Compact and lightweight body with compatible Bowens mount
- Abundant functions, easy operation and great
Color Temperature: 5600+/-200K
Operation Voltage: AC 200-240V/50Hz or AC 100-120V/60Hz
Plug: US / EU / UK / AU Plug
Max Power: 300WS
Guide No. (m ISO 100): 76
Colour Temperature: 5600±200K
Operating Voltage: AC200 - 240V/50Hz
Power Output Control: OFF, 5.0-10.0 (1/32 - 1/1)
Modeling Lamp: Steplessly adjustable 150W
Compatible Camera Brand: entax, Olympus, SONY, Fujifilm, CANON, NIKON, Lumix
Recycle Time: within 1.5s
Triggering Method: Sync cord, Test button, Slave triggering, the Wireless control port
Flash Duration: 1/2000s - 1/800s
Parameters output from the sync cord jack: 5V
Dimension: 37cm x 11.7cm x 18.2cm
Net Weight: 1.6kg
1 x Godox DE-300II Studio Flash
1 x Power Cord
1 x Lamp Cover
1 x Standard Reflector
1 x 150w E27 Modeling Lamp
1 x Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.